- 2 pats, Butter
- 2 tbsp, Avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 1-2 medium, Carrot
- 1/2 large, Onions, raw
- 1 large bell pepper, Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Tbsp, AlternaSweets Tomato Ketchup
- 1 14.5 oz can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup, Chicken Broth
- 1 can, Petite-Cut Tomatoes (Diced In Rich Juice)
- 2 tbsp(s), Madras Curry Powder (or more to taste)
- 2 tsp (s), garlic powder
- 1 dash, Salt (to taste)
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tsp(s), Cayenne Powder (optional)
- Green onion for garnish (optional)
Prepare the veggies by dicing the onion, slicing the carrots and green pepper.
Pat dry chicken thighs. Salt and pepper both sides. Heat a skillet on medium heat, add butter and avocado oil. Once the oil is hot (test with a drop of water, if it pops, the oil is hot enough), place chicken thighs in the oil. Brown on both sides (about 3 minutes on each side).
Once the chicken is slightly browned on both sides, add the veggies and sautee them until slightly tender.
Add the coconut milk, chicken broth, tomatoes, AlternaSweets Tomato Ketchup, Madras curry powder, garlic powder and cayenne. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Serve hot.